Invisalign clear aligners prove that effective orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to be difficult. These ingenious appliances have helped millions straighten their teeth and achieve better-looking smiles, and they can help you too.
Invisalign aligners are an effective and discreet orthodontic treatment option that are worn comfortably over your teeth to continuously adjust alignment and spacing.
Invisalign aligners are custom-made using models of both your current teeth and the end result you hope to achieve. With Invisalign aligners, you will switch to new aligners about every two weeks with each set shifting the teeth slightly—this continues until you have achieved your final results, which usually takes about two years.
You remove the Invisalign aligners for eating, drinking and cleaning only. At first, they will feel very tight, but they will begin to loosen and feel more comfortable after a few days.
Invisalign vs. braces—what's the difference?
There are many differences between Invisalign and braces, we’ve listed some of the largest ones here. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but the introduction of Invisalign to the market introduced a more efficient, less painful way to straighten teeth.
- Materials. Invisalign uses clear transparent aligners, while braces use wires and brackets.
- Removability. Invisalign aligners can be removed by the user at any time, while braces can only be removed by a professional.
- Food Restrictions. Invisalign allows a user to eat whatever they would like and not make changes to their oral care practices, while braces restrict what the user can safely eat and require special maintenance and care.
- Injury Risks. Invisalign aligners do not present any injury risks, while braces can lead to cuts and other injuries.
- Visibility. Invisalign aligners are nearly impossible for others to notice, while braces are almost impossible to miss.
What are the advantages of Invisalign and ClearCorrect?
Most people are excellent candidates for Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear aligners. However, clear aligners may not be a suitable choice for extensive orthodontic cases involving significant movement. Some may also choose fixed braces because there are no trays to lose.
Invisalign and ClearCorrect are a great option for:
- Invisibly straightening your teeth
- Allow you to eat foods that are “off-limits” with traditional braces
- Making cleaning and brushing your teeth easy
We are currently offering $600 off ClearCorrect Aligners. Contact us today for a consultation!Contact Us
What is the difference between Invisalign and ClearCorrect Aligners?
- Cost. Invisalign is more expensive than ClearCorrect You can save up to 25% if you choose ClearCorrect instead of Invisalign.
- Materials. ClearCorrect tends to be a thinner and less visible option than Invisalign.
- Comfort. Because of difference in materials and weight of ClearCorrect, many people find them more comfortable.
- Time on the market. ClearCorrect has been in the dentistry market about 10 years longer than Invisalign.
Clear aligners are a great option for many people to adjust their smile without having to get metal braces. If you are interested in clear aligners but aren’t sure which option is right for you, contact us to setup a consultation.
Who can use Invisalign?
Most teens and adult patients requiring mild to moderate orthodontic corrections can use Invisalign. This includes patients with teeth that are crooked and misaligned or teeth that feature noticeable spacing problems. Invisalign can even help patients with minor bite issues—however, not all orthodontic issues can be treated with Invisalign. More extensive problems will require additional treatment.
Interested in Invisalign?
If you have any questions about Invisalign or other clear aligners, such as ClearCorrect, or if you would like a consultation contact us or request an appointment using the links below, or explore the variety of other dental services we provide.